Ocean Park claims the largest Halloween theme park event in Asia, and for the occassion, over 1,000 additional staff and performers are brought in
to haunt and amuse you.
There's lots of creepy fun for the little ones during the day throughout the park which transforms into pumpkin and ghost land for the occasion.
The themes and attractions vary from year to year ranging from popular characters to generic haunted spooky themes. We've had Doraemon and Ghostbusters in the past.
actvities include games, costume contests, live stage shows, a Trick or Treat Pumpkin Trail, martial art epic and kung fu masters, and of course, the animals also get to celebrate Halloween, so enjoy the many Halloween-themed boards at the Grand Aquarium, Shark Mystique and the Rainforest.
Some one-of-a-kind family-friendly
attractions featured this year:
- Festival of Souls - UV-costumed spirits have arrived in town to celebrate with you! Join their party, dance and sing along, or take photo with the happy ghosts!
- Sugary Spooky Village - The longest outdoor walk-through trick or treat experience in Hong Kong...
- Whiskers and Friends Fun Faces Workshop and Halloween Party
Top Discounts and Offers
And for the heavy-duty horror lovers, there is also plenty to choose from
including Haunted Houses and mazes, and over a dozen Halloween Bash shows
exhibiting some of the best in the fright industry.
Shows include talent competitions, ghostly catwalk apparitions, rock concerts and mega parties, all happening after dark throughout the park.
The Ocean Park Haunted Houses and Mazes as well as the shows are some of the best in technological and state-of-the-art terror design.
All sorts of unexpected horrors can be found at this year's "Extreme Scream" Attractions at:
- Phobia 17... A wealthy host invites you to a mysterious house party, where death lurks just under the surface...
- SAW... Join the subjects of a twisted escape fantasy where danger waits behind every corner and screams echo down the halls...
- The Dark Maze... Total darkness engulfs you!
- Down to Hell... Experience the thrill of free-falling from Thrill Mountain! There's nothing to hold you back... and many more...
There are age restrictions and pre-registration and a Premium Ticket may be required for some of the "Extreme Screams" Attractions.
Ocean Park Halloween Fest 2017
When?: Selected dates (mostly Thursday through Sunday) from October 5 - 31, 2017
Time: Park opens at 10:00 am, Halloween activities from 11:00 on
How Much? General admission ticket gives access to most Halloween shows
and attractions. Some activities require a "Premium Ticket" which also gives you priority access to some of the
most popular regular and Halloween activities, Non-Peak Day Adults HK 760, Children HK 380
Remember you can buy discount tickets online at Klook.com:
Ocean Park Discount Tickets Adult
HK480 HKD404 US$51.50, Children HK240 HKD210 US$31.90
More Info and Booking at Klook.com
Here's more on this year's Ocean Park's Halloween Fest.
Have a frightfully spooky Halloween!!!
Hong Kong Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions