When pampering of a higher scale is called for... a milestone birthday or anniversary...
...Valentine's Day... that special occasion... or my ultimate favorite... just because... there is no shortage of romantic hotels in Hong Kong which consistently deliver...
With their stunning harbour views... delightful decor and ambiance... impeccable service... fantastic restaurant options... infinity pools... exquisite spas... you are in good hands from the moment you step foot in their lobbies.
From the classic five-star luxury digs, to smaller boutique establishments oozing with charm and that special intimate welcoming feeling...
Here are some top picks for a magical romantic stay in Hong Kong...
Do you have a favourite place? Let us know in the comments below!
Mira Moon Hong Kong
- Award winning delightful design boutique hotel in Causeway Bay priced better than comparable properties in the area.
- A unique 91-room hotel and member property of Design Hotels™, it blends traditionally inspired designs and high-tech comfort, the hotel is covered in exquisite details from floor to ceiling.
- All rooms with Nespresso makers, iPad minis and all sorts of gadgets.
- Splurge with the one and only Moonshine Suite on the 36th floor.
- Attention to detail extends to the lovely staff, if you are celebrating a special occasion you are in good hands.
- Walk everywhere in Wanchai and Causeway Bay, great location on the same block as Under Bridge Spicy Crab for one of Hong Kong's best seafood indulgences.
Mira Moon Hong Kong:
#388 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Hotel Indigo Hong Kong Island
- Great location, beautiful modern rooms, gorgeous city and peak views, AND excellent value.
- The rooftop pool is a dramatic, glass-bottomed infinity pool that sticks out the side of the building with clear views of the bustling traffic below as you swim your laps...
- 29-storey building with 138 non-smoking rooms, of which 6 are suites.
Hotel Indigo Hong Kong Island:
#246 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong
ICON Hong Kong
- A beautiful and inspiring 3-story vertical garden greets you when you check in. The ICON's design is
clean and sleek with touches of Asian art, it all complements the stunning city and harbour views from its great location in East Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Lots of free perks and ammenities make this hotel a fantastic value: free minibar replenished daily, Nespresso machines, free use of smartphone with unlimited data,
free Wi-Fi, power banks, printers, smart TVs...
- Splurge on the Harbour Suite with mind-boggling 280 degree views of Victoria Harbour and Kowloon District, separate sitting room and
a soaking tub by the window to take in the fantastic views and the nightly light show.
- Rooftop outdoor pool, health club and spa for further pampering...
- The hotel's greatest asset? Its staff.
ICON Hong Kong:
17 Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon
EAST Hong Kong
- Mesmerizing views from giant floor-to-ceiling windows, non-smoking stylish hotel
- Chic decor with marble, wood and bamboo flooring, 77 Harbour View rooms on floors 19 to 29, 23 Harbour Corner rooms and 6 Suites
- Hotel caters to business travellers but the simple, relaxed and sensous design coupled with the staff's attention to detail makes this
a welcoming choice for couples
- Many ammenities: espresso machines, Apple TV's (selected rooms), complimentary mobile phone use
- Pool, gym, and a fantastic rooftop bar, Sugar, one of our favourites in Hong Kong
- Located along Quarry Bay, conveniently above Tai Koo MTR station, it takes 17 minutes to Central on the Island Line.
EAST Hong Kong:
29 Taikoo Shing Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
House 1881 formerly Hullett House
- This 3-story colonial building was once the site of the Marine Police Headquarters now converted into a unique and intimate boutique hotel that pays homage to Hong Kong's heritage.
- With merely ten suites, each with its own design and character from traditional oriental to art deco chic, Hullet House is a fusion of old-fashioned service and style and modern high-tech conveniences.
- Hullet House is a calm oasis with harmonious gardens and terraces overlooking the gorgeous Harbour, located in Tsim Sha Tsui's cultural and shopping hub. The hotel is part of the 1881 Heritage complex, which comprises luxury shops, fine dining establishments and hip bars in addition to the landmark hotel.
- For a special treat, the Silvermine Suite is warmly nicknamed House 1881's "Honeymoon Room". The suite is an exclusive corner room with four doors leading out to expansive terraces and private balconies all with views of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour. This soft and delicate room is ideal for honeymooning couples.
1881 Heritage, 2A Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- The Pen is the legendary "Grande Dame of the Far East" and oldest hotel in Hong Kong oozing romantic vibes and old world charm.
- Located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, best views of the dramatic harbour and skyline will be from Harbourview Rooms and Suites on Floors 17-27 of the Peninsula Tower.
- For the ultimate in Peninsula decadence, book The Peninsula Suite, which sits on top of The Peninsula Tower and features a double-height living room with floor-to-ceiling windows and an exclusive landscaped terrace.
- Everything at the Pen is five-star: the Spa, Fitness Center and Swimming Pool and of course plenty of choices for fine dining
- Arrive in style on one of the 14 Peninsula Rolls Royce Phantoms...
- The Peninsula has a helipad on the roof, for the ultimate romantic getaway, book an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter "flight-seeing" tour
- The classical Afternoon Tea in The Lobby is legendary, a tradition that embodies British flair and grace.
Salibury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Hotel Intercontinental Hong Kong Temporarily closed
- Drop-dead gorgeous romantic views of the Hong Kong Island skyline are a hallmark of this hotel
- Superior and Deluxe rooms feature 24-hour butler and room service. All suites feature dramatic views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Signature suites feature a private terrace and Jacuzzi overlooking the harbour.
- Fantastic Dining Options with stunning views of the Harbour: RECH by Alain Ducasse, The Steakhouse and Michelin Two-Star Yan To Heen offering Cantonese cuisine.
- The Intercontinental has a feng shui inspired iSpa and one of Hong Kong's largest outdoor swimming pools overlooking Victoria Harbour.
- The Star ferry about 10 to 15 minute walk along one of Hong Kong's most epic walks, the Avenue of the Stars and the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
- The rooftop pool overlooking Victoria Harbour is one of the largest outdoor pools in Hong Kong.
- MTR station is a 5-minute walk accross the street
Hotel Intercontinental Hong Kong:
18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- With a brand like Mandarin Oriental behind it, you know you are in for a heavenly stay which the Landmark delivers in spades with an itimate boutique hotel-like setting, beautifully-appointed rooms and legendary service.
- The newly redesigned rooms by the young talented Hong Kong designer Joyce Wang, are "an urban cocoon of style and comfort, offering the guests a cosy homey ambiance" 96 elegant rooms and 13 spacious suites are located on floors 8-15 with stunning city views
- The Landmark is located in heart of the Central financial district, on the luxury upscale shopping centre of the same name.
- The Oriental Spa is the premier urban spa in Asia.
- Also at the Landmark is two-Michelin-starred Amber Restaurant voted #24 on The World's 50 Best Restaurants List in 2017 and #3 on Asia's 50 Best Restaurants List.
15 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Four Seasons Hong Kong
- The Four Seasons enjoys some of the most striking views in Hong Kong...
- An incredible infinity pool that seems to reach into the harbour... fantastic restaurants... a five-star spa... everything you cold wish for an enchanting stay you will find at the Four Seasons...
- Splurge on the Presidential Suite for stunning top floor views, expansive layout inclusive of grand foyer, luxurious living room, butler service...
- The hotel is connected to the IFC Mall for further pampering (ehem... Givenchy, Dior, Bvlgari, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Chanel...)
- Steps from the Central Harbourfront Promenade, a fabulous walk with drop-dead gorgeous views...
Four Seasons Hong Kong:
8 Finance Street, Central District, Hong Kong
The Upper House
- Part of the "House Collection" of Swire Hotels, a handful of uniquely designed small luxury properties that strive to provide a
distinctive and highly individualised experience. Their motto: "It's more home than hotel"
- Upper House has 117 spacious, quiet and relaxing guest rooms, including 21 suites and two penthouses for the ultimate splurge
- With a dedicated "Guest Experience" crew, incredible service is what sets this property apart which consistently earns rave reviews from its guests.
- Café Gray offers fantastic views and signature dishes by renown chef Gray Kunz.
The Upper House:
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Central District, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Hotels Quick Links
Discount Tickets on Most Popular Attractions
Hong Kong Staycation Hot Deals
Hong Kong Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund