This is certainly one unforgettable experience which combines an evening cruise on Hong Kong's dazzling Harbour, a 7-course feast at one of the cities institutions, Aberdeen's famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant and a glittering night view of Hong Kong and Kowloon from the Mid-levels lookout.
There will be unlimited free drinks from the open bar while onboard your cruise, which will be on a traditional Chinese sightseeing tour boat, close to sunset as you see the striking skyline lit up.
After your evening cruise on Hong Kong's floodlit harbor, you'll travel to Aberdeen by luxury motor coach for a superb Chinese banquet dinner at the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant, Hong Kong's most renowned floating restaurants. Spectacularly illuminated at night, the Jumbo looks like a floating palace from the imperial era.
On your return to central Hong Kong you'll make a stop at the Mid-Levels lookout for a glittering night view of Hong Kong and Kowloon.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- ›› Hong Kong Sunset Cruise plus Dinner at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant Adult US$155 Child (2-12) US$133 - Info and Booking
The Star Ferry Harbour Cruise
Besides their regular commuting ferries between the Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, the Star Ferry "Shining Star" offers a one hour Cruise that circles Victoria Harbour and leave from Tsim Sha Tsui and Central Ferry Piers.
This is probably the easiest and most economical no-frill Victoria Harbour cruise which gives you the awesome views of the bay and the skyline you are here to see:
- Departures every hour, starting at 11:55 from Kowloon, 12:15 from Central
- You can buy a ticket at the pier right before boarding, ticket sales close 10 minutes before departure
- Tickets start at an economical HK100 (approximately US$12) for a day tour, hard to beat HK180 (about US$23) for a night tour
- Symphony of Lights evening cruise also available
- "Shining Star" is a double-decker air-conditioned ferry, has an outside viewing platform as well, it is quite stable and comfortable
- Taped commentary and refreshment offered on board but don't expect much
- Definitely value for money!
Remember you can buy discount tickets for the Star Ferry Harbour Tour online at Klook.com:
HK100 HK85 US$11
HK180 HK160 US$21
Symphony of Lights Tour
HK205 HK194 US$25
Sampans and Hong Kong Junks
Cruising the waters of Victoria Harbour on a traditional sampan or junk is a fun, one-of-a-kind experience.
If you happen to see the red-sail sampans traversing the waters of the bay, it will more than likely be one the Duk Ling or the Aqua Luna, as there aren't that many traditional sampans in operation any more.
So needless to say, getting in on one or the other for a trip around the Harbour, will take a little more advance planning and booking ahead is a good idea.
Best of Hong Kong: Dinner at Victoria Peak, Night Markets and Harbour Cruise
This tour combines some of the best things to do and see in Hong Kong:
- Victoria Peak with its legendary sweeping views of the Harbour...
- A visit to the Temple Street Night Market, our favourite night market in the city
- City lights harbour cruise aboard the Aqua Luna, the beautiful red-sail sampan
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- ›› Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise and Dinner at Victoria Peak Adult US$131 Child (2-12) US$120 - More info and booking
Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise and Dinner at Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village
Another popular option, specially if you love seafood, is a Victoria Harbour Night Cruise combined with a visit to the Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village.
Lei Yue Mun is one of the few remaining traditional fishing villages in Hong Kong with a very picturesque harbour. One of the main draws are the seafood restaurants with the tanks of live seafood lined up with tons of offerings for the asking.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- ›› Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise and Dinner at Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village Adult $93 Child (2-11) $89 - More info and booking
Regardless of which one you choose, it will be a spectacular experience that will stay with your forever! More Victoria Harbour Cruise Options here
Top Discounts and Offers
Hong Kong Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund