Hong Kong Disneyland Covid-19 Precautions
HKDL will temporarily close until further notice, all three hotels of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort will remain open with adjusted level of services
Once the Park reopens this is what's different after implementation of new safety and health precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Reservations are mandatory except for children under 3. You can make a reservation here where you will need to enter your ticket/voucher/membership card info as well as the visit date. You can also purchase discount tickets and make the online registration via Klook
- All guests are required to undergo a temperature screening procedure upon arrival.
- Visitors must wear face masks during their visit (exept when dining).
- Social distancing will be implemented in queues, restaurants, attraction vehicles, and other facilities throughout the park.
- Character meet-ups with close interactions at the park and hotels are temporarily suspended.
- Star Ferry transfers to HK Disneyland are temporarily suspended.
For more info check out HKDL's Covid-19 Reopening Guidelines and Safety Measures.
Please check for the latest Hong Kong Coronavirus measures, guidelines, reopenings, closures.
The Hong Kong Disneyland Hollywood Hotel offers all of the
magic and convenience to the Park in more simple and casual surroundings than its classy and exotic counterparts, the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and the Disney Explorers Lodge.
The hotel's style is set in the 1930's Old Hollywood movie atmosphere, little details of Disney magic blended in the decor here and there makes this a very fun and friendly place to stay.
Check out this quick comparison of the features of all three Hong Kong Disney Hotels to
help evaluate your options if you are trying to decide between the three.
And a short picture tour from the Hollywood Hotel:
The gardens and surroundings also follow in that "Hollywood Movie" theme... Here you can also look for Disney "surprises"... The hotel gardens lead you to the bay where the views are fantastic...
This is the sight that will greet you if you are coming in at night:
The Art Deco Front Desk...
...And the casual and relaxed atmosphere of the hotel lobby...
...The fun decor of the 1930's extend to the diner and lounges...
Of which you will have 3 in-house dinning options to choose from, Chef Mickey serving international fare buffet style, Hollywood & Dine the Asian and Western cafeteria and the chic Studio Lounge for drinks and a snack or meal.
Rooms are well-appointed, colorful and Mickey-themed. There are two double beds which can accomodate a family of four easily and rooms are larger for Hong Kong standards.
Bathrooms are also Mickey-themed...
The huge piano-shaped pool is fun during the summer.
Tips for Staying at the Disney Hollywood Hotel
- Keep in mind check in and check out times, which during peak season are strictly enforced:
Check in time: 3:00 p.m.
Check out time: 11:00 a.m.
Their Left-Lugagge Management makes it easy if you are arriving early or leaving late, they will keep your lugagge while you visit the park.
If you are coming in an overnight flight however, and arriving early in the morning, staying at this hotel might not be optimal, as you are not able to
check in until the early afternoon, and visiting the park after the red-eye special is not a nice beginning to your holiday.
- Get a "Park View" Room if you want to watch the Fireworks from your bedroom. (Note: Fireworks have been suspended starting in 2018 until further notice) This might come in handy when travelling with little ones that
might not make it until closing time at the park, just come back to the hotel and watch comfortably from your room. The music and audio of the Fireworks program
is piped in through one of the TV channels
Hong Kong Disneyland Hollywood Hotel:
Check the location of the Hollywood Hotel on our Disneyland Resort Map.
Excellent Disney Offers!
Hong Kong Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund