Hong Kong Disneyland Covid-19 Precautions
HKDL will temporarily close until further notice, all three hotels of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort will remain open with adjusted level of services
Once the Park reopens this is what's different after implementation of new safety and health precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Reservations are mandatory except for children under 3. You can make a reservation here where you will need to enter your ticket/voucher/membership card info as well as the visit date. You can also purchase discount tickets and make the online registration via Klook
- All guests are required to undergo a temperature screening procedure upon arrival.
- Visitors must wear face masks during their visit (exept when dining).
- Social distancing will be implemented in queues, restaurants, attraction vehicles, and other facilities throughout the park.
- Character meet-ups with close interactions at the park and hotels are temporarily suspended.
- Star Ferry transfers to HK Disneyland are temporarily suspended.
For more info check out HKDL's Covid-19 Reopening Guidelines and Safety Measures.
Please check for the latest Hong Kong Coronavirus measures, guidelines, reopenings, closures.
The Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel is more than just a hotel, it's a destination and an attraction on its own.
And it isn't just about the wonderful set up, lavish accomodations and luxurious ammenities, it's about the wonderful Disney touches and surprise encounters you are likely to experience and which makes it such a great treat, specially for little ones!
Check out this quick comparison of the features of all three Hong Kong Disney Hotels to
help evaluate your options if you are trying to decide between the three.
The hotel's style is elegant and classy set in a Victorian "Princess Castle" theme, in exquisite surroundings facing the waterfront and as is due to a property of
this caliber, all the ammenities and facilities are first rate.
The magnificent setting on the waterfront complement the carefully manicured gardens and grounds
The majestic Hotel Lobby greets you, you might just run into Cinderella...
Bedrooms are well-appointed and fit for a king/queen... Snow White surprises are everywhere...
Four dining options from casual to upscale and fanciful, western to asian...
The surrounding grounds likewise are a showcase of immaculate gardens, promenades, a fun maze...
... and a splendid swimming pool...
And for the ultimate pampering experience, the indoor pool,
gym and spa facilities are amazing...
Disney Character Dinning at Enchanted Gardens
The Disney Character Dinning experience at Enchanted Gardens is one of the hotel's main attractions.
This is where you get to
share your Mickey-shaped waffles, pancakes and dim sum with the whole gang of characters which will roam around the dining room and come to your table and
say hi, take pictures with you and have a little fun!
As opposed to the character greetings at the park, there is no standing in line, the characters will come to your table. The entire thing is coordinated so that no table is skipped, so you get to see all the characters that happen to be making the rounds that day.
For this to work, the buffet is organised in "sessions":
- Breakfast - daily 7:30am and 9:30am
- Lunch - Weekends and holidays only 12:00 noon and 2:45 pm
- Dinner - 5:30pm and 8:00pm
Reservations are a must during peak season and holidays, be sure to check the times which might change seasonally.
Call +852 3510-6000 for latest info, sitting times and reservations.
And this is what other visitors have to say about their experience at the Enchanted Gardens Buffet with the Disney Characters
What is the Kingdom Club?
Disney's Kingdom Club at the Disneyland Hotel is the equivalent of the "executive floor". This is the ultimate in amenities and perks you can ever get. It is literally, your own little Disney Kingdom.
These are some of the "extras" you get if staying in a Kingdom Club room:
- Free breakfast: You get your own Disney Character Buffet Breakfast, even the princesses might make an appearance here
- Free WiFi at the Lounge
- Free snacks, sodas, beer and wine after 6:00 p.m.
- You can watch the fireworks from the Lounge balcony
- Your own concierge desk: you can buy park tickets, make restaurant reservations, etc. and is not as crowded as the Hotel concierge desk
- Two large king size beds instead of the regular double beds
- Priority seating at some of the Park's best shows like Mickey and the Wondrous Book and the Festival of the Lion King.
- And you don't have this anywhere else: Mickey and Minnie come say goodnight in their PJ's every night after the bedtime story!
HK Disneyland Hotel Tips
Keep in mind check in and check out times, which during peak season are strictly enforced:
Check in time: 3:00 p.m.
Check out time: 11:00 a.m.
Their Left-Lugagge Management makes it easy if you are arriving early or leaving late, they will keep your lugagge while you visit the park.
If you are coming in an overnight flight however, and arriving early in the morning, staying at this hotel might not be optimal, as you are not able to
check in until the early afternoon, and visiting the park after the red-eye special is not a nice beginning to your holiday.
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel:
Check the location of the HK Disney Hotel on our Disneyland Resort Map.
Excellent Disney Offers!
Hong Kong Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund